Mission, Vision, Beliefs
- Each student is unique and can learn more at higher levels
- Students give their attention and commitment when provided engaging experiences
- Literacy is fundamental for success in all pursuits and necessary for lifelong learning
- Together, we achieve more
- Each individual is a learner, teacher, designer, and leader
- Education is essential to the well-being of each individual, the economy and our democratic way of life
Dalton Public Schools’ mission is to be a great learning organization where networked learning communities are the primary means of:
- maintaining direction, establishing goals, assessing results, and assuring progress
- creating, developing, importing, and exporting knowledge
- recruiting and inducting members
We take our mission seriously and work deliberately to ensure that Dalton’s children have the very best education possible. Our teachers and administrators are committed to making Dalton Public Schools a world-class school system.
We aspire to a vision where each student of Dalton Public Schools engages in interesting, challenging, and satisfying experiences that result in profound learning in academic disciplines, synthesis, creativity, respect, and ethics so that each student is a contributing citizen of the world.