Mission, Vision, Beliefs
Dalton Public Schools fosters a culture of curiosity, creativity and perseverance where...
- We know, value and inspire every student
- We challenge all students to learn at high levels
- We engage students in opportunities to explore interests, aptitudes and passions
- We embrace equity and diversity
- We work together to achieve more
- We believe education is essential to the well-being of every individual
- We understand that education is vital to the democratic way of life
....because it is what our students deserve.
The mission of Dalton Public Schools is to develop trusting relationships and provide quality work that engages students in profound learning.
World-class learning that prepares students for success in college, career and civic life.