DMS 8th Grade Promotion Ceremony
DMS Main Gym
Things to know:
- Each student will receive only 2 tickets (armbands) for the promotion. Tickets will come home the day before the promotion. Only guests with armbands will be admitted.
- Girls should wear a nice, school-appropriate dress. Boys should wear dress pants (no jeans) and a button down shirt and a solid bow tie. If you do not have a bow tie, your homeroom teacher will lend you one to be returned immediately following the ceremony. If you have any questions about dress code or need help acquiring appropriate clothing, please contact your child's homeroom teacher.
- Appropriate audience and participant etiquette should be observed (no air horns, whistling, screaming, etc.). We all want to hear each name that is called!
- Extra parking will be provided in the lots around DMS. Handicapped parking is available. If you require handicapped parking, please notify the school.
- If you have questions, please contact your child's homeroom teacher.