Return to In-Person Learning
Complete this form if you would like to switch from in-person learning to digital learning. The form must be completed by October 2, and the student's first day back in class will be October 13.
Questions to ask before coming to school daily:
- Have you had close contact (within 6 feet for at least 15 minutes) in the last 14 days with someone diagnosed with COVID-19, or has any health department or health care provider been in contact with you and advised you to quarantine?
- Since you were last at school, have you had any of these symptoms?
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- New cough
- New loss of taste or smell
- Since you were last at school, have you been diagnosed with COVID-19?
If a student can answer "Yes" to any of those questions, they should not come to school.