Questions to ask before coming to school daily:
- Have you had close contact (within 6 feet for at least 15 minutes) in the last 14 days with someone diagnosed with COVID-19, or has any health department or health care provider been in contact with you and advised you to quarantine?
- Since you were last at school, have you had any of these symptoms?
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- New cough
- New loss of taste or smell
- Since you were last at school, have you been diagnosed with COVID-19?
If a student can answer "Yes" to any of those questions, they should not come to school.