What is MAP Testing?
Para ver el video en español, utilice la flecha de abajo para desplazarse a la derecha.
Rosa Cuna and Student Raymundo Moncayo discuss the tests administered in DPS and how to handle the anxiety that students may experience associated with these tests.
Rosa Cuna y Ramundo Moncayo hablan sobre las examenes.
Understanding MAP Growth
- What is MAP Growth?
- What does it mean to be computer adaptive?
- What does MAP Growth measure?
- What is a RIT score?
- How do schools and teachers use MAP Growth scores?
- Can MAP Growth tell me if my child is working at grade level?
- What subjects are available with MAP Growth?
- How often will my child take MAP Growth tests?
- Is MAP Growth a standardized test? How is it different from “high stakes” or state tests?
- What information will I receive from my child’s school?
- How do I learn more about my child’s test results, and who do I contact with specific questions?