- What is MAP Growth?
- What does it mean to be computer adaptive?
- What does MAP Growth measure?
- What is a RIT score?
- How do schools and teachers use MAP Growth scores?
- Can MAP Growth tell me if my child is working at grade level?
- What subjects are available with MAP Growth?
- How often will my child take MAP Growth tests?
- Is MAP Growth a standardized test? How is it different from “high stakes” or state tests?
- What information will I receive from my child’s school?
- How do I learn more about my child’s test results, and who do I contact with specific questions?
Rosa Cuna and Student Raymundo Moncayo discuss the tests administered in DPS and how to handle the anxiety that students may experience associated with these tests.
Rosa Cuna y Ramundo Moncayo hablan sobre las examenes.